This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,624 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,200 all time views
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $316,837
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Architecture \ Santa Barbara\Tuscan, Basement: Basement Y\N \ N, Building Style \ 2-3-4 Plex, Complex Features \ Children''s Playgrnd, Complex Features \ Clubhouse\Rec Room, Complex Features \ Community Media Room, Complex Features \ Community Pool, Complex Features \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Features \ Community Spa, Complex Features \ Community Spa Htd, Complex Features \ Gated Community, Complex Features \ Workout Facility, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim\Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling System: Refrigeration, Deposit Breakdown: Pets \ Assistive Animals Only, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in LR\GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Patio Home, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Exterior Features \ Sport Court(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ View\Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating system: Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ Lister Writes Lease, Lease Information \ Management - Broker, Master Bathroom \ 2 Master Baths, Master Bathroom \ 3\4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Walk-in Shower, Master Bedroom \ Split, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Side Vehicle Entry, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Golf Course Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North\South Exposure, Rent Includes \ Other (See Remarks), Rent Payable \ Property Manager, Rental Info: Furnished \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Paid By \ Landlord, Rental Info: HOA Y\N \ Y, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den\Office: Sep Den\Office Y\N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Wireless Network, Utilities \ City Gas, Utilities \ SRP, Vacation Rental Y\N \ N, Water \ City Water, Window Coverings \ Blinds
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 14166638
- Zillow Home ID: 88788349
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-279K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85215 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among 85215 homes, this home is valued 8.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 57.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85215, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.5% less than in Mesa, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 85215 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85215 home values.
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!