- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6202 N Central Ave, Tampa, FL 336042 beds, 1 bath, 624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,760 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $30,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 624 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 1632990000
- Zillow Home ID: 45091700
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6202 N Central Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Seminole Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.2% higher than in Tampa, and 343.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seminole Heights home values.
- 6206 N Central Ave Tampa, FL$207K432,474
- 407 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$163K------
- 407 E Hanna Ave # 411 Tampa, FL$94K211,683
- 404 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$130K311,328
- 6217 Central Ave N Kathleen, FL$46K--11,184
- 6210 N Central Ave Tampa, FL$197K221,232
- 405 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$170K221,240
- 405 E Jean St Tampa, FL$350K435,897
- 402 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$183K211,452
- 6106 N Central Ave Tampa, FL$165K321,871
- 403 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$163K221,200
- 403 E Jean St Tampa, FL$124K21996
- 314 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$179K331,312
- 401 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$281K432,040
- 401 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$213K------
- 6102 N Central Ave Tampa, FL$177K211,322
- 401 E Jean St Tampa, FL$164K221,350
- 410 E Paris St Tampa, FL$98K321,748
- 312 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$233K321,546
- 309 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$156K211,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.