6202 Nottingham Ave APT 2C, Saint Louis, MO 631092 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2116180995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6202 Nottingham Avenue APT 2C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Louis Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.4% less than in Saint Louis, and 72.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help St. Louis Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Louis Hills home values.
- 6212 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$316K--44,770
- 6216 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$305K--43,736
- 4912 Clifton Ave Saint Louis, MO$195K--1.51,234
- 6283 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$116K433,523
- 6281 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$200K221,738
- 4916 Clifton Ave Saint Louis, MO$267K--31,255
- 6201 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$426K--2.52,058
- 4918 Clifton Ave Saint Louis, MO$259K--1.51,925
- 6207 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$405K--2.52,142
- 4922 Clifton Ave Saint Louis, MO$307K--1.51,792
- 6220 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$355K--45,134
- 6207 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$221K--22,640
- 6211 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$210KStudio--2,592
- 6215 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$373K--2.52,729
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292