6202 Vassar Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981153 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Terms are 1st month rent($2400) and a security deposit equal to one month's rent. 12 month lease. Non-smoking, no pets. $50 non refundable fee for anyone 18years or older. Rent includes yard service.
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $186
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 150 sqft
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 240 sqft
- View: City, Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3179102010
- Zillow Home ID: 48848870
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6202 Vassar Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hawthorne Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.8% lower than in Seattle, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hawthorne Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawthorne Hills home values.
- 6208 Vassar Ave NE Seattle, WA$791K322,630
- 6032 Vassar Ave NE Seattle, WA$799K422,520
- 6214 Vassar Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.14M42.52,820
- 6026 Vassar Ave NE Seattle, WA$608K21.752,100
- 6039 Wellesley Way NE Seattle, WA$698K41.751,870
- 6045 Wellesley Way NE Seattle, WA$708K42.52,520
- 6218 Vassar Ave NE Seattle, WA$512K311,090
- 6033 Wellesley Way NE Seattle, WA$602K31.751,620
- 6022 Vassar Ave NE Seattle, WA$794K42.252,310
- 6049 Wellesley Way NE Seattle, WA$834K31.753,240
- 6031 Vassar Ave NE Seattle, WA$491K31.751,300
- 6226 Vassar Ave NE Seattle, WA$503K311,350
- 6027 Wellesley Way NE Seattle, WA$932K62.53,520
- 6025 Vassar Ave NE Seattle, WA$564K31.751,710
- 6055 Wellesley Way NE Seattle, WA$829K322,330
- 6014 Vassar Ave NE Seattle, WA$633K41.752,440
- 6203 Vassar Ave NE Seattle, WA$877K42.753,860
- 6021 Vassar Ave NE Seattle, WA$587K31.751,670
- 4521 NE 62nd St Seattle, WA$819K432,870
- 6230 Vassar Ave NE Seattle, WA$665K422,220
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!