6203 Bells Mill Dr, Charlotte, NC 282694 beds, 2 baths, 3,774 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2006 for $330,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Walk to community pool
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,774 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02953108
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 6147718
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6203 Bells Mill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.7% lower than in Charlotte, and 5.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Creek home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,970 sqft lot, built in 1995
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,643 sqft, 9,583 sqft lot, built in 1995
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 6209 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$258K42.53,048
- 6119 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$237K42.52,708
- Bell S Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$184K------
- 7401 Tarland Ln Charlotte, NC$260K533,100
- 6113 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$290K42.53,384
- 6217 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$201K42.52,328
- 7400 Tarland Ln Charlotte, NC$231K42.52,695
- 7409 Tarland Ln Charlotte, NC$259K432,796
- Bell S Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$198K------
- 6223 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$206K32.52,378
- 7408 Tarland Ln Charlotte, NC$257K432,952
- 6107 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$237K42.52,866
- 6220 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$203K432,364
- 7415 Tarland Ln Charlotte, NC$290K53.53,600
- 6229 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$212K42.52,454
- 6228 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$202K32.52,243
- 7418 Tarland Ln Charlotte, NC$292K533,288
- 7608 Crail Ct Charlotte, NC$290K42.53,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.