6203 Cabot Hill Ct, Charlotte, NC 282133 beds, 2 baths, 1,013 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $42,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,013 sqft
- Parcel #: 08917643
- Zillow Home ID: 65023892
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6203 Cabot Hill Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hidden Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 87% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.9% greater than in Charlotte, and 564.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hidden Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hidden Valley home values.
- 6209 Cabot Hill Ct Charlotte, NC$83K321,086
- 1908 Nigel Ct Charlotte, NC$60K321,054
- 1912 Nigel Ct Charlotte, NC$61K321,012
- 6202 Cabot Hill Ct Charlotte, NC$78K321,211
- 1916 Nigel Ct Charlotte, NC$59K321,048
- 6215 Cabot Hill Ct Charlotte, NC$74K321,218
- 6715 Hampton Way Dr Charlotte, NC$64K321,037
- 1920 Nigel Ct Charlotte, NC$89K321,100
- 1904 Nigel Ct Charlotte, NC$68K321,300
- 6210 Cabot Hill Ct Charlotte, NC$70K31.5760
- 6206 Cabot Hill Ct Charlotte, NC$61K321,012
- 6719 Hampton Way Dr Charlotte, NC$61K321,010
- 1924 Nigel Ct Charlotte, NC$89K321,136
- 6216 Cabot Hill Ct Charlotte, NC$60K321,012
- Hampton Way Dr Charlotte, NC$64K321,037
- 1905 Nigel Ct Charlotte, NC$62K321,006
- 6712 Hampton Way Dr Charlotte, NC$86K321,005
- 1928 Nigel Ct Charlotte, NC$71K321,005
- 6723 Hampton Way Dr Charlotte, NC$80K32876
- 6609 Hampton Way Dr Charlotte, NC$69K321,010
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!