6205 Hancock Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631392 beds, 1 bath, 904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,336 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- 406 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006
- Price/sqft: $83
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 1 space
- View: City
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 904 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1918
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 47660003300
- Zillow Home ID: 2986863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6205 Hancock Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lindenwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.6% lower than in Saint Louis, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lindenwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lindenwood Park home values.
- 6209 Hancock Ave Saint Louis, MO$77K--1619
- 6201 Hancock Ave Saint Louis, MO$77K11960
- 6205 Hancockave St Louis, MO$80K21--
- 6215 Hancock Ave Saint Louis, MO$127K--1855
- 6200 Arthur Ave # R Saint Louis, MO$85K--1526
- 6217 Hancock Ave Saint Louis, MO$84K--1645
- 6065 Hancock Ave Saint Louis, MO$94K11707
- 6208 Arthur Ave Saint Louis, MO$87K--11,310
- 6212 Arthur Ave Saint Louis, MO$156K--11,701
- 6221 Hancock Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K32.5490
- 6208 Hancock Ave Saint Louis, MO$72K--1660
- 6204 Hancock Ave Saint Louis, MO$87K--1463
- 6202 Arthur Ave Saint Louis, MO$203K331,504
- 6061 Hancock Ave Saint Louis, MO$125K--2832
- 6202 Hancock Ave Saint Louis, MO$124K--2924
- 6218 Arthur Ave Saint Louis, MO$137K--2993
- 6212 Hancock Ave Saint Louis, MO$71K--11,013
- 6064 Arthur Ave Saint Louis, MO$103K--1962
- 6218 Hancock Ave Saint Louis, MO$151K321,973
- 6064 Hancock Ave Saint Louis, MO$110K321,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.