6205 Hughes St, San Diego, CA 921153 beds, 2 baths, 1,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,386 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: 4734530600
- Zillow Home ID: 17007584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6205 Hughes Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Redwood Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% lower than in San Diego, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Redwood Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Redwood Village home values.
- 3759 Gayle St San Diego, CA$389K421,390
- 6215 Hughes St San Diego, CA$303K21780
- 3751 Gayle St San Diego, CA$342K311,044
- 3803 Gayle St San Diego, CA$736K321,437
- 3764 Boren St San Diego, CA$367K211,236
- 6176 Nelson St San Diego, CA$377K411,750
- 6167 Hughes St San Diego, CA$303K21780
- 6170 Nelson St San Diego, CA$311K311,092
- 3772 Boren St San Diego, CA$357K321,060
- 3804 Gayle St San Diego, CA$309K21780
- 6164 Nelson St San Diego, CA$329K211,044
- 3743 Gayle St San Diego, CA$310K311,044
- 6182 Nelson St San Diego, CA$324K211,044
- 3809 Gayle St San Diego, CA$410K321,637
- 6158 Nelson St San Diego, CA$323K21780
- 3744 Gayle St San Diego, CA$365K221,065
- 3814 Gayle St San Diego, CA$319K21780
- 3778 Boren St San Diego, CA$420K421,688
- 3737 Gayle St San Diego, CA$368K311,239
- 6159 Hughes St San Diego, CA$318K21828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.