6205 W Wolf St, Phoenix, AZ 850334 beds, 2 baths, 2,521 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $88,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,521 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 14474095A
- Zillow Home ID: 7716267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6205 W Wolf Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Phoenix market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% greater than in Phoenix Metro, and 270.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,913 sqft, 10,018 sqft lot, built in 1960
- Studio, 1 baths
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,671 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1972
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 6211 W Wolf St Phoenix, AZ$120K--21,632
- 6201 W Wolf St Phoenix, AZ$138K--2.752,110
- 6136 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ$130K--21,740
- 6142 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ$127K321,720
- 6206 W Wolf St Phoenix, AZ$122K421,747
- 6148 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ$136K--22,110
- 6202 W Wolf St Phoenix, AZ$135K--2.52,105
- 6128 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ$143K--22,110
- 6215 W Wolf St Phoenix, AZ$130K422,200
- 6212 W Wolf St Phoenix, AZ$125K3--1,630
- 6154 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ$116K421,740
- 4719 N 62nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$114K--21,472
- 6225 W Wolf St Phoenix, AZ$128K421,667
- 6201 W Elm St Phoenix, AZ$140K--2.52,105
- 6218 W Wolf St Phoenix, AZ$138K--22,110
- 6209 W Elm St Phoenix, AZ$129K----1,747
- 6137 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ$109K--2.51,697
- 4725 N 62nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$128K--21,815
- 6143 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ$105K--2.51,385
- 4709 N 62nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$126K--21,614
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!