6206 Mori St, Mc Lean, VA 221014 beds, 3 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $721,000
- Price/sqft: $328
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 031319 0032
- Zillow Home ID: 51757947
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6206 Mori Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22101, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.7% greater than in Mc Lean, and 72.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22101 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mc Lean.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22101 home values.
- 6204 Mori St Mc Lean, VA$848K431,680
- 1511 Smith St Mc Lean, VA$860K431,798
- 6210 Mori St Mc Lean, VA$825K331,500
- 1509 Smith St Mc Lean, VA$825K431,600
- 6207 Mori St Mc Lean, VA$843K431,938
- 6211 Nelway Dr Mc Lean, VA$883K431,957
- 6202 Mori St Mc Lean, VA$830K431,500
- 6209 Mori St Mc Lean, VA$888K442,194
- 6205 Mori St Mc Lean, VA$859K431,564
- 6209 Nelway Dr Mclean, VA$851K432,430
- 1507 Smith St Mc Lean, VA$846K431,600
- 6211 Mori St Mc Lean, VA$832K531,664
- 6203 Mori St Mc Lean, VA$797K421,394
- 6205 Nelway Dr Mc Lean, VA$1.37M665,164
- 6228 Cottonwood St Mc Lean, VA$716K32.52,512
- 6201 Nelway Dr Mc Lean, VA$832K331,600
- 6203 Nelway Dr Mclean, VA$834K42.51,600
- 1508 Smith St Mc Lean, VA$841K431,764
- 6213 Mori St Mc Lean, VA$836K431,664
- 6201 Mori St Mc Lean, VA$826K431,714
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!