6207 Dagle Dr, Des Moines, IA 503113 beds, 4 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $178,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Finished basement, 700 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 09000522001000
- Zillow Home ID: 793046
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6207 Dagle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50311, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.3% greater than in Des Moines, and 51.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50311 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50311 home values.
- 1107 63rd St Des Moines, IA$94K2--672
- 1101 63rd St Des Moines, IA$149K31.51,745
- 1067 63rd St Des Moines, IA$109K31.51,080
- 6201 Dagle Dr Des Moines, IA$152K21.51,190
- 6206 Dagle Dr Des Moines, IA$119K421,206
- 1117 63rd St Des Moines, IA$120K42918
- 1059 63rd St Des Moines, IA$152K41.51,226
- 1116 Cummins Pkwy Des Moines, IA$174K221,824
- 1125 63rd St Des Moines, IA$171K62.51,908
- 6200 Dagle Dr Des Moines, IA$162K31.51,940
- 1055 63rd St Des Moines, IA$150K311,594
- 6103 Dagle Dr Des Moines, IA$168K421,750
- 1040 Cummins Pkwy Des Moines, IA$155K311,493
- 1124 Cummins Pkwy Des Moines, IA$192K231,861
- 1129 63rd St Des Moines, IA$115K421,067
- 1047 63rd St Des Moines, IA$128K311,484
- 1036 Cummins Pkwy Des Moines, IA$167K31.51,268
- 1133 63rd St Des Moines, IA$108K311,200
- 1045 63rd St Des Moines, IA$121K311,200
- 1137 63rd St Des Moines, IA$105K21.51,026
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!