- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6207 Via Saronno, San Jose, CA 951205 beds, 3 baths, 2,642 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $999,500
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 399 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,642 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 57548003
- Zillow Home ID: 19762035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6207 Via Saronno
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Almaden Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% less than in San Jose, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 6213 Via Saronno San Jose, CA$1.14M42.52,341
- 6201 Via Saronno San Jose, CA$1.15M532,525
- 6219 Via Saronno San Jose, CA$1.22M532,642
- 1718 Via Lugano San Jose, CA$996K42.52,099
- 1733 Via Lugano San Jose, CA$1.01M42.52,099
- 1727 Via Lugano San Jose, CA$962K32.52,053
- 6225 Via Saronno San Jose, CA$1.36M532,525
- 1712 Via Lugano San Jose, CA$945K32.52,053
- 1721 Via Lugano San Jose, CA$1.02M42.52,099
- 1715 Via Lugano San Jose, CA$927K32.51,932
- 1732 Via Cortina San Jose, CA$1.02M432,061
- 1726 Via Cortina San Jose, CA$924K32.51,820
- 1706 Via Lugano San Jose, CA$1.27M532,642
- 1720 Via Cortina San Jose, CA$1.03M432,099
- 1709 Via Lugano San Jose, CA$971K32.52,053
- 1714 Via Cortina San Jose, CA$1.01M32.52,053
- 1703 Via Lugano San Jose, CA$987K42.52,099
- 1708 Via Cortina San Jose, CA$933K42.52
- 6231 Via Saronno San Jose, CA$1.34M532,642
- 1729 Via Cortina San Jose, CA$1.02M42.52,035
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.