- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 202 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,300 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- MLS #: 445204
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 378 sqft
- Appliance \ RANGE, DiningRoom \ FORMAL, DiningRoom \ EAT IN KITCHEN, Fireplace \ None, InteriorFeatures \ SMOKE ALARM(S), InteriorFeatures \ CEILING FAN(S), InteriorFeatures \ BLINDS, Misc \ WALK-IN CLOSET(S), Miscellaneous \ WINDOW TREATMENTS, Miscellaneous \ FOYER, Miscellaneous \ PATIO(S), PropertyType \ Residential, Style \ Ranch, TypeHeat \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC A\C, Floors \ VINYL, Sewer \ Public Works, SiteDescription \ REAR FENCING, Water \ Public Works, Electric \ Public Works, Misc \ MBR DOWNSTAIRS, Misc \ OTHER BR DOWNSTAIRS, Miscellaneous \ OUTSIDE STORAGE, Floors \ HARDWOOD, Miscellaneous \ CRAWLSPACE, DiningRoom \ BREAKFAST AREA, Misc \ DEN\FAMILY ROOM, Misc \ FORMAL LIVING ROOM, Construction Type \ Brick Veneer, Appliance \ OTHER, SqFt Range \ 1501 TO 1600, Miscellaneous \ FRONT PORCH, Miscellaneous \ COVERED PORCH, Zoning \ Single Family Res 10, Condition \ C3 - Improvements well maint
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,555 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 0409306627
- Zillow Home ID: 53632332
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-127K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 28303 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Fayetteville as a whole. Among 28303 homes, this home is 12.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28303, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% less than in Fayetteville, and 84.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28303 home values.
|6204 Milford Rd Fayetteville, NC||$140K||4||2||1,881|
|6212 Milford Rd Fayetteville, NC||$113K||3||2||1,648|
|405 Southwick Dr Fayetteville, NC||$128K||3||2||1,808|
|403 Southwick Dr Fayetteville, NC||$100K||3||2||1,308|
|407 Southwick Dr Fayetteville, NC||$113K||3||2||1,585|
|6211 Milford Rd Fayetteville, NC||$148K||3||2.5||1,726|
|6215 Milford Rd Fayetteville, NC||$146K||3||2||1,821|
|6200 Milford Rd Fayetteville, NC||$141K||3||2||2,077|
|6216 Milford Rd Fayetteville, NC||$132K||Studio||2||1,881|
|401 Southwick Dr Fayetteville, NC||$111K||3||2||1,645|
|6219 Milford Rd Fayetteville, NC||$242K||Studio||3||3,525|
|409 Southwick Dr Fayetteville, NC||$179K||3||2||2,674|
|406 Southwick Dr Fayetteville, NC||$134K||3||2||1,917|
|400 Hallmark Rd Fayetteville, NC||$127K||3||2||1,896|
|408 Southwick Dr Fayetteville, NC||$116K||3||2||1,659|
|408 Southwick Dr DEPT 2 Fayetteville, NC||$120K||3||2||1,659|
|6220 Milford Rd Fayetteville, NC||$127K||3||2.5||1,747|
|6209 Whitehall Dr Fayetteville, NC||$401K||4||5.5||4,786|
|6200 Whitehall Dr Fayetteville, NC||$127K||3||2||1,753|
|410 Southwick Dr Fayetteville, NC||$121K||3||2||1,842|
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!