6208 Patterson Ave, Richmond, VA 232264 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Home Warranty - HMS
$1000 to Closing Costs
$1000 to landscaping (or something else)
Will Work with buyer agents but incentives may vary
Currently Priced $5000 below market estimate
Quick Home features:
New AC unit & central air
New more efficient water heater.
new double pane, tilt in windows
new rear door with safety locks
Well maintained radiant heat system that was converted to use natural gas
gas can be used to convert stove, or water heater or you could add a heatpump if desired.
attic and shed.
largest home in the area at great price
perfect for investor with proximity to U of R
Mary Mumford school district
awesome neighbors with Armenian food festival across the street
walkable to tons of Parks, Restaurants, Coffeeshops, ice cream and shopping at Libbie Grove or the village
Central to everything in town.
tons of natural light.
surprisingly very quite.
In the ERUV and next door to the Temple
All brick home with tons of charm
large partially fenced backyard
Huge stone patio.
Big front yard with a tree swing.
Home set far off Patterson, you wont believe how quiet it really is.
Off street parking off Pepper ave for 3+ cars
Large 10x12ft shed
Designer Kitchen Featuring stainless steel appliances
Real 1/4in stainless steel backsplash, space saver pot rack and lid racks
Brushed nickel finishes
decorative lighting / can lighting
Microwave that vents outside.
large pantry & bonus slide-out pantry.
Corian counter-tops with extra deep seamless corian sink
Slate tiles & hardwood.
Laundry room -
ready to stack or side by side washer and dryer
Newer Full size washer and dryer convey
Woodbeam ceiling (faux an can be removed)
Prewired for surround sound and hiding of flatscreen TV cables.
circular flow with formal dining room and kitchen
separate foyer with coat closet.
All hardwood floors
blinds and rods convey
Large dining room with updated lighting
Downstairs mini-master / mother-in-law suite
Features full bath off back of house
only carpentered room - stainmaster
Upstairs master bedroom
his and hers closets
easily fits a king bed.
Upstairs bedroom 2
Adjustable shelving in double wide closet
Soji screen Closet doors (can be returned to regular closet doors)
Upstairs bedroom 3
smaller room fits twin beds easily
adjustable shelving with regular closet
Perfect office or nursery
Downstairs half bath has Brazilian cherry hardwood
new larger comfort toilet
new pedestal sink
Downstairs mini-master full bath
updated hardware and lighting
curved shower rods
new fan &lighting.
Closet with adjustable shelving
new bath with tile surround
new custom lighting
granite countertop with modern bowl sink and shelving
curved shower rod
comfort height toilette
large custom mirror and medicine cabinet
pre-finished beadboard surround.
Would easily rent for 1800+ a month
Many smaller homes in the nearby area rent for just about that
and are not nearly as updated.
Seeing the Home:
- Arrangements can easily made to see the house mornings on mon/fri/sat/sun work best
- However, the home is currently being rented by friends of the family till May 1st and I may need to work around their schedule)
!- Due to wonky records the house is only approximately 1900 sqft. It is between 1800-1900 sqft but zillow will not allow us to portray a range.
- Lot: 8,277 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: W0210136001
- Zillow Home ID: 12557052
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6208 Patterson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Three Chopt, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% higher than in Richmond, and 80.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Three Chopt home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Three Chopt home values.
- 6206 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$220K31.51,426
- 6204 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$243K31.51,420
- 903 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$242K34.51,676
- 905 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$247K31.51,828
- 6202 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$261K41.51,557
- 907 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$225K31.51,344
- 908 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$253K421,155
- 904 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$253K31.51,886
- 6215 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$245K42.51,316
- 6200 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$275K31.51,772
- 6213 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$199K311,120
- 6211 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$208K321,183
- 910 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$259K321,600
- 906 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$258K31.51,657
- 909 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$245K31.51,640
- 6209 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$313K312,043
- 903 Orchard Rd Richmond, VA$242K321,409
- 905 Orchard Rd Richmond, VA$210K421,322
- 905 Orchard Rd Richmond, VA$159K421,335
- 912 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$217K311,155
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.