- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6208 Spring Mill Rd, Indianapolis, IN 462605 beds, 3 baths, 3,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 609 sqft
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,198 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 225
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 490602102046000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1256876
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6208 Spring Mill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46260 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46260 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46260 home values.
- 6220 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$661K443,518
- 6160 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$701K42.53,996
- 318 W 62nd St Indianapolis, IN$908K52.55,739
- 6150 Crows Nest Camby, IN--------
- 6230 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$282K31.52,826
- 351 W 63rd St Indianapolis, IN$281K32.53,143
- 6215 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$595K533,630
- 6130 Crows Nest Dr Indianapolis, IN$768K434,128
- 6225 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$632K92.53,147
- 6199 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$609K42.53,925
- 320 W 62nd St Indianapolis, IN$684K534,412
- 401 W 63rd St Indianapolis, IN$278K422,637
- 6310 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$267K31.52,462
- 6115 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$405K433,507
- 321 W 62nd St Indianapolis, IN$2.01M549,679
- 360 W 63rd St Indianapolis, IN$278K432,248
- 6175 Crows Nest Dr Wynnedale, IN$570K--5.55,841
- 6126 Crows Nest Dr Indianapolis, IN$394K334,228
- 6302 Sunset Ln Indianapolis, IN--------
- 6320 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$319K443,633
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.