6209 Coliseum Blvd, Port Charlotte, FL 339813 beds, 2 baths, 2,061 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This is a quite and safe neighborhood. The facilities in the community include a heated swimming pool, tennis court, and others.
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $132,700
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,061 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 412105206006
- Zillow Home ID: 71034247
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 6209 Coliseum Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33981, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% lower than in Port Charlotte, and 127.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33981 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33981 home values.
- 6201 Coliseum Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$121K321,378
- 6219 Coliseum Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$146K--22,012
- 6400 Thorman Rd Port Charlotte, FL$109K321,341
- 6408 Thorman Rd Port Charlotte, FL$79K--21,168
- 6099 Legend St Port Charlotte, FL$150K--22,016
- 6193 Coliseum Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$125K--21,521
- 6416 Thorman Rd Port Charlotte, FL$185K322,231
- 6202 Coliseum Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$159K321,396
- 6220 Coliseum Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$159K321,432
- 6185 Coliseum Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$201K322,000
- 6194 Coliseum Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$189K322,000
- 6235 Coliseum Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$145K322,146
- 6424 Thorman Rd Port Charlotte, FL$112K321,368
- 6399 Thorman Rd Port Charlotte, FL$123K321,340
- 6376 Thorman Rd Port Charlotte, FL$105K22978
- 6407 Thorman Rd Port Charlotte, FL$157K321,386
- 6115 Legend St Port Charlotte, FL$133K--21,372
- 13333 Darnell Ave Port Charlotte, FL$189K322,015
- 6186 Coliseum Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$129K321,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.