- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6209 Senford Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900565 beds, 4 baths, 3,462 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,757 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $1,360,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 3,462 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 4102014025
- Zillow Home ID: 20377983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6209 Senford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90056 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Ladera Heights, and 25.4% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90056 home values.
- 6205 Senford Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.02M354,989
- 6223 Senford Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.03M443,466
- 6331 Wooster Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.4M433,126
- 6325 Wooster Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.72M554,265
- 5670 W 62nd St Los Angeles, CA$1.2M442,931
- 5675 W 62nd St Los Angeles, CA$2.73M553,895
- 6333 Wooster Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.13M554,780
- W 62nd St Los Angeles, CA$879K332,672
- 5675 W 63rd St Los Angeles, CA$1.17M443,078
- 5664 W 62nd St Los Angeles, CA$1.11M432,900
- 6310 Wooster Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.21M442,995
- 6302 Wooster Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.1M332,926
- 5671 W 63rd St Los Angeles, CA$1.18M332,685
- 5665 W 62nd St Los Angeles, CA$1.29M433,043
- 6318 Wooster Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.2M453,317
- 6343 Wooster Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.21M553,982
- 6404 Wooster Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.09M------
- 6345 Wooster Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.24M443,134
- 6050 Canterbury Dr UNIT F101 Culver City, CA$391K221,029
- 5656 W 62nd St Los Angeles, CA$1.07M------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.