621 Belle Air Ave, Edmond, OK 730134 beds, 3 baths, 2,494 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 63 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $163,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 539991
- Parking: 612 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,494 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 108
- Parcel #: 182601200
- Zillow Home ID: 22028481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 621 Belle Air Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% less than in Edmond, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 617 Belle Air Ave Edmond, OK$123K421,800
- 629 Belle Air Ave Edmond, OK$129K31.751,163
- 622 Elmwood Dr Edmond, OK$89K31.51,042
- 628 Elmwood Dr Edmond, OK$87K31.751,040
- 613 Belle Air Ave Edmond, OK$141K31.751,419
- 618 Elmwood Dr Edmond, OK$111K31.51,150
- 633 Belle Air Ave Edmond, OK$131K421,393
- 624 Belle Air Ave Edmond, OK$122K31.751,351
- 620 Belle Air Ave Edmond, OK$152K321,435
- 628 Belle Air Ave Edmond, OK$111K31.751,066
- 700 Elmwood Dr Edmond, OK$107K321,081
- 616 Belle Air Ave Edmond, OK$141K321,732
- 614 Elmwood Dr Edmond, OK$88K31.751,056
- 609 Belle Air Ave Edmond, OK$139K31.751,408
- 632 Belle Air Ave Edmond, OK$132K321,470
- Belle Air Ave Edmond, OK$139K31.751,408
- 612 Belle Air Ave Edmond, OK$96K31.751,221
- 637 Belle Air Ave Edmond, OK$95K321,080
- 636 Belle Air Ave Edmond, OK$115K31.751,087
- 704 Elmwood Dr Edmond, OK$102K321,330
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!