- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
621 Burgoyne Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283143 beds, 1 bath, 1,501 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $84,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 375 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,501 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 0417039738
- Zillow Home ID: 53643381
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 621 Burgoyne Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 45.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% higher than in Fayetteville, and 88.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28314 home values.
- 619 Burgoyne Dr Fayetteville, NC$76K31.51,364
- 623 Burgoyne Dr Fayetteville, NC$107K32.51,730
- 628 Rock Spring Rd Fayetteville, NC$87K321,525
- 624 Rock Spring Rd Fayetteville, NC$102K31.51,295
- 617 Missenburg Ct Fayetteville, NC$83K321,276
- 632 Rock Spring Rd Fayetteville, NC$107K31.51,295
- 625 Burgoyne Dr Fayetteville, NC$104K321,572
- 620 Rock Spring Rd Fayetteville, NC$73K31.51,175
- 636 Rock Spring Rd Fayetteville, NC$86K321,525
- 616 Missenburg Ct Fayetteville, NC$73K321,210
- 620 Burgoyne Dr Fayetteville, NC$79K321,429
- 615 Missenburg Ct Fayetteville, NC$99K32.51,344
- 616 Rock Spring Rd Fayetteville, NC$74K321,176
- 627 Burgoyne Dr Fayetteville, NC$85K31.51,295
- 622 Burgoyne Dr Fayetteville, NC$88K321,351
- 640 Rock Spring Rd Fayetteville, NC$103K421,634
- 624 Burgoyne Dr Fayetteville, NC$101K31.51,247
- 614 Rock Spring Rd Fayetteville, NC$73K321,237
- 614 Missenburg Ct Fayetteville, NC$77K321,176
- 626 Burgoyne Dr Fayetteville, NC$139K32.51,950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.