621 Charles St, Glenville, NY 123023 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
One of the best neighborhoods in Scotia area, without Scotia Village taxes. Town of Glenville.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $169,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 300 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- double lot, updated kitchen and bath, hardwood floors throughout
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 42228903801100020050000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32488502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 621 Charles Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12302 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% lower than in Glenville, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12302 home values.
- 623 Charles St Glenville, NY$134K321,078
- 617 Charles St Glenville, NY$121K21.11,169
- 625 Charles St Glenville, NY$156K321,405
- 615 Charles St Glenville, NY$142K31.51,166
- 411 S Toll St Glenville, NY$116K21706
- 514 S Holmes St Glenville, NY$214K421,783
- 614 Engleman Ave Glenville, NY$159K412,016
- 618 Charles St Glenville, NY$119K31.51,220
- 616 Charles St Glenville, NY$164K321,794
- 620 Charles St Glenville, NY$137K311,428
- 415 S Toll St Glenville, NY$176K321,660
- 611 Charles St Glenville, NY$161K421,825
- 614 Charles St Glenville, NY$153K31.11,468
- 620 Engleman Ave Glenville, NY$113K311,152
- 622 Charles St Glenville, NY$111K311,468
- 622 Engleman Ave Scotia, NY$106K211,248
- 612 Charles St Glenville, NY$142K211,245
- 607 Charles St Glenville, NY$93K11932
- 419 S Toll St Glenville, NY$132K311,400
- 610 Engleman Ave Glenville, NY$123K21772
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!