621 Georgia Dr, Bethel, OH 451063 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $137,500
- Price/sqft: $95
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 210
- Lot width: 104
- Parcel #: 324417.019
- Zillow Home ID: 68323343
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 621 Georgia Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45106 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% greater than in Bethel, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45106 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bethel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45106 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,429 sqft, 19,166 sqft lot, built in 1974
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 120 Ruth Ln Bethel, OH$159K321,466
- 619 Georgia Dr Bethel, OH$98K311,144
- 615 Georgia Dr Bethel, OH$150K321,512
- 2984 Bethel Concord Rd Bethel, OH$124K321,812
- 2980 Bethel Concord Rd Bethel, OH$121K31.51,362
- 2988 Bethel Concord Rd Bethel, OH$127K31.51,434
- 613 Georgia Dr Bethel, OH$121K321,604
- 2976 Bethel Concord Rd Bethel, OH$131K321,572
- Ruth Ln Bethel, OH--321,576
- 618 Georgia Dr Bethel, OH$132K321,394
- 115 Ruth Ln Bethel, OH$121K21.51,674
- 2996 Bethel Concord Rd Bethel, OH$90K--2--
- 2996 Bethel Concord Rd Bethel, OH$121K321,955
- 616 Georgia Dr Bethel, OH$68K421,702
- Ruth Ln Bethel, OH--321,694
- Bethel Concord Rd Bethel, OH--31.51,200
- 611 Georgia Dr Bethel, OH$200K42.52,990
- 2991 Bethel Concord Rd Bethel, OH$338K42.52,992
- 620 Georgia Dr Bethel, OH$126K421,682
- Bethel Concord Rd Bethel, OH$86K321,686
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.