- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
621 Myrtle St, Elkhart, IN 465144 beds, 2 baths, 2,388 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,546 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $10,500
- Price/sqft: $4
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 816 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,388 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1900
- Lot depth: 56
- Lot width: 10
- Parcel #: 200606283011000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50607334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 621 Myrtle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.3% lower than in Elkhart, and 85.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 615 Myrtle St Elkhart, IN$75K5--1,648
- 807 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$57K6--1,776
- 801 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$85K4--1,764
- 811 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$33K311,146
- 609 Myrtle St Elkhart, IN$63K4--1,556
- 815 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$67K4--1,872
- 601 Myrtle St Elkhart, IN$71K3--1,952
- 814 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$54K211,000
- 721 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$64K2--904
- 616 Myrtle St Elkhart, IN$76K3--1,080
- 800 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$67K3--1,896
- 616 Plum St Elkhart, IN$61K2--1,320
- 614 Plum St Elkhart, IN$50K3--1,344
- 823 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$60K4--1,824
- 614 Myrtle St Elkhart, IN$112K432,012
- 612 Plum St Elkhart, IN$50K3--1,344
- 808 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$69K321,605
- 715 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$47K21720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.