- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
621 NW 114th Pl, Seattle, WA 981774 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,490 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $620,000
- Price/sqft: $249
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,490 sqft
- Parcel #: 1355200070
- Zillow Home ID: 48726177
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 621 Nw 114th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Broadview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48% lower than in Seattle, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Broadview home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Broadview home values.
- 625 NW 114th Pl Seattle, WA$782K533,300
- 620 NW 114th Pl Seattle, WA$718K52.252,720
- 798 NW Carkeek Park Rd Seattle, WA$637K33.251,970
- 631 NW 114th Pl Seattle, WA$671K42.252,270
- 796 NW Carkeek Park Rd Seattle, WA$636K32.51,960
- 11505 6th Ave NW Seattle, WA$825K42.753,050
- 11501 6th Ave NW Seattle, WA$525K322,240
- 626 NW 114th Pl Seattle, WA$625K42.752,180
- 619 NW 116th St Seattle, WA$825K42.753,200
- 359 NW 113th Pl Seattle, WA$670K43.52,340
- 350 NW 113th Pl Seattle, WA$765K331,960
- 625 NW 116th St Seattle, WA$608K331,850
- 637 NW 114th Pl Seattle, WA$764K32.253,040
- 361 NW 113th Pl Seattle, WA$656K32.52,080
- 11515 6th Ave NW Seattle, WA$921K42.73,340
- 634 NW 114th Pl Seattle, WA$664K32.52,740
- 633 NW 116th St Seattle, WA$659K322,470
- 354 NW 113th Pl Seattle, WA$628K331,700
- 11527 6th Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.05M423,370
- 348 NW 113th Pl Seattle, WA$648K321,970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!