621 Tabbystone St NW, Marietta, GA 300645 beds, 4 baths, 4,471 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A spacious gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and kitchen island are perfect for entertaining. The formal dining room can seat 12 or more.
The exterior of the home is every homeowners dream with a 3-car side entry garage, outdoor custom patio with professional landscaping including a serene waterfall. The fenced-in yard is great for young children and small pets. The whole yard has the invisible fence for animals.
The home is walking distance to the neighborhood amenities that included a picnic pavilion, lighted tennis courts, playground, swimming pool and cabana. Do not miss out on this opportunity to purchase your dream home!
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $398,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 176 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,471 sqft
- Parcel #: 20028101290
- Zillow Home ID: 65257283
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 621 Tabbystone St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30064, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% greater than in Marietta, and 100% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30064 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marietta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30064 home values.
- 619 Tabbystone St NW Marietta, GA$467K43.54,077
- 623 Tabbystone St NW Marietta, GA$659K675,350
- 2300 Reubens Run Marietta, GA$422K53.53,781
- 618 Tabbystone St NW Marietta, GA$573K44.54,347
- 627 Tabbystone St NW Marietta, GA$594K443,850
- 617 Tabbystone St NW Marietta, GA$509K54.54,350
- 2301 Reubens Run # 0 Marietta, GA$258K44--
- 2301 Reubens Run Marietta, GA$357K43.53,684
- 2250 Ellis Walk Dr Marietta, GA$521K564,372
- 2361 Tabbystone Ln NW Marietta, GA$422K43.53,228
- 614 Tabbystone St NW Marietta, GA$658K44.54,881
- Ellis Walk Dr Marietta, GA--------
- 2302 Reubens Run Marietta, GA$426K44.53,668
- 2303 Reubens Run Marietta, GA$364K43.54,037
- 2350 New Salem Trce Marietta, GA$526K444,388
- 2230 Ellis Walk Dr Marietta, GA$452K543,697
- 2363 Tabbystone Ln NW Marietta, GA$513K554,190
- 612 Tabbystone St NW Marietta, GA$640K44.54,415
- 631 Tabbystone St NW Marietta, GA$587K43.55,087
Nearby Schools in Marietta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292