- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 410 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- MLS #: 569249
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces, 1200 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Basement \ None, Bonus room location \ M, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood Products, Extra finished room location \ M, Family room location \ M, Floor covering \ L, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Post & Block, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Heating/Cooling \ Stove/Free Standing, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Built-In Vacuum, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Disabled Access, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Solarium/Atrium, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Open Space, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Brush, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Equestrian, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Pasture, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Wooded, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Arena-Outdoor, Site Features \ Barn, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Disabled Access, Site Features \ Dog Run, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Green House, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Stable, Status \ P, Style \ 10, Water Source \ Private
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 08240240312003
- Zillow Home ID: 23400045
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 98366 home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.4% increase for Port Orchard as a whole. Among 98366 homes, this home is 72.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 28.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98366, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.1% greater than in Port Orchard, and 45% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98366 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Orchard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98366 home values.
|4969 Beach Dr E Port Orchard, WA||$234K||3||2||1,620|
|6116 E Hilldale Rd Port Orchard, WA||$299K||4||2.5||2,347|
|6079 E Hilldale Rd Port Orchard, WA||$275K||4||2.25||2,358|
|6102 E Hilldale Rd Port Orchard, WA||$321K||2||2||2,018|
|6074 E Hilldale Rd Port Orchard, WA||$317K||3||3||1,688|
|5017 Beach Dr E Port Orchard, WA||$618K||3||3.5||4,110|
|4989 Beach Dr E Port Orchard, WA||$367K||3||2||1,956|
|5959 E Hilldale Rd Port Orchard, WA||$278K||3||2||2,032|
|4719 Woods Rd E Port Orchard, WA||$283K||1||1||1,142|
|4977 Beach Dr E Port Orchard, WA||$418K||2||2||1,983|
|5055 Beach Dr E Port Orchard, WA||$207K||3||2||1,344|
|5083 Beach Dr E Port Orchard, WA||$447K||4||1.5||2,992|
|5000 Beach Dr E Port Orchard, WA||$601K||2||2||2,901|
|4722 Woods Rd E Port Orchard, WA||$151K||3||2||928|
|6435 E Hilldale Rd Port Orchard, WA||$111K||2||1||916|
|5160 Rich View Dr E Port Orchard, WA||$492K||3||2||2,720|
|5195 Rich View Dr E Port Orchard, WA||$344K||3||3||2,825|
|6429 E Hilldale Rd Port Orchard, WA||$197K||3||2||1,400|
|5219 Rich View Dr E Port Orchard, WA||$220K||2||2||1,356|
|6400 E Hilldale Rd Port Orchard, WA||$168K||--||2||1,650|
Nearby Schools in Port Orchard
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!