6211 Oxwynn Ln, Charlotte, NC 282704 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Parking: 480 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Parcel #: 21335317
- Zillow Home ID: 6303806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6211 Oxwynn Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sardis Forest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.1% lower than in Charlotte, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Sardis Forest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sardis Forest home values.
- 6207 Oxwynn Ln Charlotte, NC$242K32.51,666
- 6215 Oxwynn Ln Charlotte, NC$216K432,112
- 6219 Oxwynn Ln Charlotte, NC$246K321,564
- 6203 Oxwynn Ln Charlotte, NC$257K32.52,121
- 6143 Oxwynn Ln Charlotte, NC$262K42.52,262
- 6225 Oxwynn Ln Charlotte, NC$269K42.52,144
- 6212 Oxwynn Ln Charlotte, NC$275K42.52,217
- 6218 Oxwynn Ln Charlotte, NC$213K421,904
- 6204 Oxwynn Ln Charlotte, NC$237K421,970
- 6201 Padget Parrish Ct Charlotte, NC$193K332,533
- 6137 Oxwynn Ln Charlotte, NC$273K532,691
- 6231 Oxwynn Ln Charlotte, NC$273K32.51,848
- 6222 Oxwynn Ln Charlotte, NC$266K42.52,504
- 2204 Henery Tuckers Ct Charlotte, NC$280K42.52,808
- 6203 Padget Parrish Ct Charlotte, NC$194K33.51,954
- 6140 Oxwynn Ln Charlotte, NC$235K321,564
- 6205 Padget Parrish Ct Charlotte, NC$203K33.51,954
- 6129 Oxwynn Ln Charlotte, NC$273K32.52,573
- 6207 Padget Parrish Ct Charlotte, NC$220K332,010
- 6535 Kentdale Ct Charlotte, NC$247K421,929
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.