6211 S 117th Pl, Seattle, WA 981783 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $225,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 290 sqft
- Partial basement, 910 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,110 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Parcel #: 0399200205
- Zillow Home ID: 48669077
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6211 S 117th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98178 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% lower than in Bryn Mawr-Skyway, and 103% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98178 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bryn Mawr-Skyway.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98178 home values.
- 6210 S 118th Pl Seattle, WA$226K311,360
- 6203 S 117th Pl Seattle, WA$295K31.752,750
- 6217 S 117th Pl Seattle, WA$274K321,650
- 6216 S 118th Pl Seattle, WA$217K211,420
- 6204 S 118th Pl Seattle, WA$228K311,420
- 6202 S 117th Pl Seattle, WA$326K51.752,640
- 6214 S 117th Pl Seattle, WA$322K312,710
- 6222 S 118th Pl Seattle, WA$224K421,360
- 6223 S 117th Pl Seattle, WA$265K31.51,580
- 6041 S 117th Pl Seattle, WA$275K311,248
- 11710 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$222K321,420
- 6040 S 118th Pl Seattle, WA$196K31940
- 6220 S 117th Pl Seattle, WA$312K31.52,640
- 6209 S 118th Pl Seattle, WA$247K311,200
- 6215 S 118th Pl Seattle, WA$206K311,180
- 6228 S 118th Pl Seattle, WA$237K311,340
- 6228 S 118th Pl Seattle, WA$142K311,340
- 6203 S 118th Pl Seattle, WA$356K422,430
- 6215 S 117th St Seattle, WA$281K311,980
- 6203 S 117th St Seattle, WA$312K31.752,230
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!