- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6213 83rd Pl SE, Mercer Island, WA 980404 beds, 3 baths, 2,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $868,000
- Price/sqft: $393
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,210 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 5454200230
- Zillow Home ID: 48963309
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6213 83rd Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mercer Island market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Mercer Island, and 43.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98040 home values.
- 8205 SE 62nd St Mercer Island, WA$853K322,170
- 6221 83rd Pl SE Mercer Island, WA$1.04M42.53,440
- 6214 82nd Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$1.06M433,010
- 6227 83rd Pl SE Mercer Island, WA$1.13M42.53,130
- 8201 SE 62nd St Mercer Island, WA$908K42.52,380
- 6220 82nd Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$1.11M42.253,690
- 8212 SE 62nd St Mercer Island, WA$901K432,440
- 8220 SE 62nd St Mercer Island, WA$871K42.252,560
- 6234 83rd Pl SE Mercer Island, WA$897K42.52,690
- 6226 82nd Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$943K42.752,550
- 6212 83rd Pl SE Mercer Island, WA$856K42.252,540
- 8331 SE 62nd St Mercer Island, WA$924K42.52,620
- 8204 SE 62nd St Mercer Island, WA$1.32M42.253,035
- 8212 SE 64th St Mercer Island, WA$1.07M42.252,870
- 8204 SE 64th St Mercer Island, WA$1.05M32.752,740
- 8220 SE 64th St Mercer Island, WA$915K52.252,570
- 8304 SE 62nd St Mercer Island, WA$911K42.252,180
- 8295 SE 61st St Mercer Island, WA$886K52.252,430
- 6222 83rd Pl SE Mercer Island, WA$857K42.52,350
- 8285 SE 61st St Mercer Island, WA$1.2M443,200
Nearby Schools in Mercer Island
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.