6214 18th Ave, Kenosha, WI 531433 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Living Room, Private Entrance, Renovated, Woodflooring
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: Shared
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2111307608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6214 18th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53143 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 64.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% higher than in Kenosha, and 77.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kenosha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53143 home values.
- 6214 18th Ave Kenosha, WI$168K31--
- 6214 18th Ave # 1 Kenosha, WI$172K31--
- 6210 18th Ave Kenosha, WI$76K31954
- 1811 62nd St Kenosha, WI$111K42.51,639
- 1814 63rd St Kenosha, WI$83K411,302
- 6217 18th Ave WI$94K321,776
- 61st St Kenosha, WI$70K211,132
- 1821 62nd St Kenosha, WI$80K421,786
- 1820 63rd St Kenosha, WI$86K421,328
- 1713 62nd St Kenosha, WI$104K------
- 1827 62nd St Kenosha, WI$89K421,803
- 1815 63rd St Kenosha, WI$115K------
- 1822 63rd St Kenosha, WI$83K21769
- 1820 62nd St Kenosha, WI$118K421,748
- 6115 18th Ave Kenosha, WI$111K31.51,572
- 6110 18th Ave Kenosha, WI$82K411,612
- 1831 62nd St Kenosha, WI$96K311,779
- 1824 62nd St Kenosha, WI$93K41.51,633
- 6111 18th Ave Kenosha, WI$113K31.51,505
- 1901 63rd St Kenosha, WI$118K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.