- Lot: 1,319 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 3,953 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $360,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $391
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Slate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 230 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ L, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Slate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Radiant, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 32, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2769601456
- Zillow Home ID: 84760662
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $350-503K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Woodland home values will increase 8.2% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among West Woodland homes, this home is valued 16% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Woodland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.5% less than in Seattle, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Woodland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Woodland home values.
|6211 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$373K||2||1.5||920|
|6207 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$758K||6||2.75||3,180|
|6213 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$390K||2||1.5||1,070|
|6209 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$378K||2||1.5||920|
|6208 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$512K||4||2||1,460|
|702 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA||$542K||4||2||1,540|
|705 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA||$557K||1||1||725|
|701 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA||$801K||5||3||3,180|
|711 NW 62nd St # B Seattle, WA||$343K||2||2||1,001|
|711 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA||$1.18M||2||1.5||1,001|
|616 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA||$630K||6||2||2,230|
|6130 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$695K||5||4||2,410|
|6212 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$427K||2||1||820|
|6216 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$664K||3||1||2,550|
|6051 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$744K||4||2||2,930|
|6220 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$444K||2||1.5||1,130|
|6224 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$429K||2||1||730|
|6301 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$782K||5||4||2,920|
|6228 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$393K||1||1||620|
|6122 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$507K||3||2||1,809|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!