6215 Flat Iron Ct, Colorado Springs, CO 809223 beds, 2 baths, 1,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,223 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 736 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- HOA takes care of front yard.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,640 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 5319410020
- Zillow Home ID: 13539035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6215 Flat Iron Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Powers, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% higher than in Colorado Springs, and 70.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Powers home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Powers home values.
- 6210 Flat Iron Ct Colorado Springs, CO$175K331,752
- 6225 Flat Iron Ct Colorado Springs, CO$168K321,163
- 6235 Flat Iron Ct Colorado Springs, CO$170K32.5898
- 6195 Kettle Ct Colorado Springs, CO$179K32.51,236
- 6190 Kettle Ct Colorado Springs, CO$180K332,130
- 6220 Flat Iron Ct Colorado Springs, CO$178K331,585
- 6220 Dry Gulch Ct Colorado Springs, CO$169K321,539
- 6185 Kettle Ct Colorado Springs, CO$168K321,195
- Blazing Star Dr Colorado Springs, CO$136K------
- 6180 Kettle Ct Colorado Springs, CO$171K321,518
- 6230 Flat Iron Ct Colorado Springs, CO$174K32.51,340
- 6230 Dry Gulch Ct Colorado Springs, CO$160K321,340
- 6245 Flat Iron Ct Colorado Springs, CO$174K211,632
- 6215 Dry Gulch Ct Colorado Springs, CO$163K41.751,608
- 6170 Iverson Ct Colorado Springs, CO$158K331,244
- 6225 Herriot Grv Colorado Springs, CO$178K32.51,532
- Cinch Ct Colorado Springs, CO$132K------
- 6181 Marbleton Ct Colorado Springs, CO$178K431,584
- 6250 Dry Gulch Ct Colorado Springs, CO$180K331,846
- 6170 Kettle Ct Colorado Springs, CO$167K31.51,511
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.