- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 50 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,025 all time views
- 55 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Dec 2004
- Price/sqft: $116
- MLS #: 21346228
- Parking: 1 space, 674 sqft
- Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Basement Description \ Finished, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Gas, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Porch \ Open Porch, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Shower, Equipment \ Water Softener Paid, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,353 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 490601236129000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1255699
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is 41.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
|6221 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$282K||2||0.5||3,127|
|6207 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$184K||3||2||1,420|
|312 E 62nd St Indianapolis, IN||$157K||2||--||1,044|
|6227 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$198K||2||1||1,797|
|6225 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$186K||2||1||1,797|
|6203 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$233K||3||2.5||3,080|
|316 E 62nd St Indianapolis, IN||$183K||2||1||2,052|
|6233 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$279K||4||2.5||2,260|
|6191 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$200K||3||--||1,923|
|6239 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$287K||3||2||3,333|
|6189 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$219K||2||2||2,387|
|6212 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$158K||3||--||1,310|
|6216 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$166K||3||--||1,388|
|6208 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$156K||2||--||1,108|
|6187 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$179K||3||--||1,195|
|6245 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$198K||2||--||1,442|
|6220 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$213K||3||2||2,961|
|6204 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$173K||2||1||1,344|
|6238 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$177K||3||--||1,512|
|6185 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$183K||2||--||1,322|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!