- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,549 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $125,500
- Price/sqft: $127
- MLS #: 15022530
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master, Construction \ Brick\Stone Msn Pred, Fireplace Type \ None, Fireplace Location \ None, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Living Room, Status \ Active, Water \ Public, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Water Heat \ Electric, Water Softener \ None, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Windows & Doors \ Some Tilt-In Windows, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Kitchen \ Pantry, Dining \ Separate Dining, Lot Description \ Partial Fencing, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors, Lot Description \ Chain Link Fence, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 1.0%, Style \ 1 Story, Style Description \ Ranch, Municipality Township \ Unincorporated
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 25J210814
- Zillow Home ID: 2855532
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $86-125K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 63123 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Affton as a whole. Among 63123 homes, this home is 12.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.4% greater than in Affton, and 51.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Affton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63123 home values.
|6219 Weber Rd Saint Louis, MO||$99K||2||1||768|
|6211 Weber Rd Saint Louis, MO||$98K||2||1||720|
|6224 Dexter Dr Saint Louis, MO||$108K||2||1||--|
|6224 Dexter Dr Saint Louis, MO||$108K||2||1||864|
|6209 Weber Rd Saint Louis, MO||$119K||3||1||1,104|
|6221 Weber Rd Saint Louis, MO||$150K||4||3||1,464|
|6228 Dexter Dr Saint Louis, MO||$110K||2||1||864|
|6220 Dexter Dr Saint Louis, MO||$126K||3||1||1,210|
|6232 Dexter Dr Saint Louis, MO||$137K||4||2.5||1,339|
|6216 Dexter Dr Saint Louis, MO||--||3||3.5||1,496|
|6205 Weber Rd Saint Louis, MO||$107K||2||1||910|
|8634 Mackenzie Rd Saint Louis, MO||$110K||2||1||936|
|6236 Dexter Dr Saint Louis, MO||$128K||4||2||1,420|
|6212 Dexter Dr Saint Louis, MO||$133K||3||2||1,427|
|6201 Weber Rd Saint Louis, MO||$104K||2||1||864|
|6208 Dexter Dr Saint Louis, MO||$116K||2||1||1,004|
|8700 Mackenzie Rd Saint Louis, MO||$109K||3||1||1,284|
|6223 Dexter Dr Saint Louis, MO||$120K||3||1||1,037|
|6227 Dexter Dr Saint Louis, MO||$135K||3||2||1,339|
|6219 Dexter Dr Saint Louis, MO||$175K||3||1.5||1,836|
Nearby Schools in Affton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!