6216 Strider Ln, Hilliard, OH 430265 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,356 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $339,900
- Price/sqft: $101
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,356 sqft
- Parcel #: 050009290
- Zillow Home ID: 59750391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6216 Strider Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43026 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% greater than in Hilliard, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43026 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hilliard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43026 home values.
- 6224 Strider Ln Hilliard, OH$288K42.52,397
- 3191 Benbrook Pond Dr Hilliard, OH$371K42.54,510
- 3207 Benbrook Pond Dr Hilliard, OH$324K42.52,774
- 3174 Jergens Pl Hilliard, OH$306K32.52,692
- 3175 Benbrook Pond Dr Hilliard, OH$351K43.53,646
- 6232 Strider Ln Hilliard, OH$275K42.52,042
- 3215 Benbrook Pond Dr Hilliard, OH$299K32.52,590
- 3166 Jergens Pl Hilliard, OH$285K42.52,404
- 3173 Jergens Pl Hilliard, OH$308K433,363
- 3167 Benbrook Pond Dr Hilliard, OH$289K42.52,267
- 3223 Benbrook Pond Dr Hilliard, OH$340K42.52,910
- 3158 Jergens Pl Hilliard, OH$343K63.53,373
- 3165 Jergens Pl Hilliard, OH$343K53.53,478
- 3192 Benbrook Pond Dr Hilliard, OH$300K42.52,344
- 6240 Strider Ln Hilliard, OH$308K42.52,656
- 3208 Benbrook Pond Dr Hilliard, OH$325K432,980
- 3159 Benbrook Pond Dr Hilliard, OH$341K53.53,017
- 3176 Benbrook Pond Dr Hilliard, OH$300K42.52,317
- 3216 Benbrook Pond Dr Hilliard, OH$320K432,963
- 3157 Jergens Pl Hilliard, OH$348K433,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.