- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6217 Brighton Ln, Village Of Lakewood, IL 600144 beds, 4 baths, 3,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $16
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $565,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 2017 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 720 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,236 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1802101009
- Zillow Home ID: 5054601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6217 Brighton Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 122.9% higher than in Village of Lakewood, and 113.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Village of Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 6211 Brighton Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$488K----3,376
- 6221 Brighton Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$507K444,147
- 6207 Brighton Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$403K----3,595
- Brighton Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$411K----2,603
- Ballard Rd Woodstock, IL--------
- 6216 Brighton Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$581K43.53,982
- 6212 Brighton Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$414K453,672
- 6203 Brighton Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$411K442,603
- 6220 Brighton Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$561K564,737
- 9655 Stonecastle Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$301K43.5--
- 6208 Brighton Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$378K54.531
- 6206 Brighton Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$396K----3,436
- 6202 Brighton Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$543K----4,471
- 6121 Brighton Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$492K----3,730
- 6118 Brighton Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$412K42.53,723
- 6116 Brighton Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$390K----3,415
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.