6218 E Green Lake Way N, Seattle, WA 981034 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 240 sqft
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Water
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 9551200430
- Zillow Home ID: 49144058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6218 E Green Lake Way N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Green Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58% lower than in Seattle, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Green Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Green Lake home values.
- 6214 E Green Lake Way N Seattle, WA$891K31.52,110
- 6222 E Green Lake Way N Seattle, WA$941K411,910
- 6210 E Green Lake Way N Seattle, WA$861K42.51,790
- 6221 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$610K311,600
- 6228 E Green Lake Way N Seattle, WA$983K31.752,050
- 6225 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$574K311,630
- 6217 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$514K311,160
- 6206 E Green Lake Way N Seattle, WA$1.14M32.252,200
- 6231 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$650K311,630
- 6215 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$441K211,070
- 6232 E Green Lake Way N Seattle, WA$1.21M43.53,110
- 6208 Kirkwood Pl N Seattle, WA$672K32.752,360
- 6235 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$210KStudio1450
- 6202 E Green Lake Way N Seattle, WA$969K32.53,040
- 1911 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$615K221,890
- 6205 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$957K43.52,600
- 6233 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$371K11450
- 6300 E Green Lake Way N Seattle, WA$829K332,110
- 6220 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$495K311,280
- 6212 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$440K21750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.