6219 S 7th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850413 beds, 2 baths, 1,622 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $59,100
- Price/sqft: $36
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Fireplace, Kitchen
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,622 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 11404155
- Zillow Home ID: 7525959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6219 S 7th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 75.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.2% higher than in Phoenix, and 344.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Mountain home values.
- 6223 S 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ$56K21818
- 6215 S 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ$77K411,218
- 6229 S 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ$56K----818
- 6209 S 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ$56K----818
- 6220 S 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ$59K31948
- 6224 S 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ$62K211,055
- 6216 S 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ$55K--1819
- 6233 S 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ$56K--1818
- 6205 S 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ$63K211,265
- 6230 S 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ$95K--21,718
- 6210 S 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ$78K321,263
- 6237 S 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ$57K----818
- 6201 S 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ$75K421,794
- 6234 S 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ$62K--11,064
- 6206 S 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ$65K--11,262
- 6202 S 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ$62K--11,026
- 6245 S 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ$83K322,000
- 6244 S 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ$75K--11,366
- 6045 S 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ$77K--21,404
- 6219 S 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ$63K--11,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!