6219 Tuckaseegee Rd, Charlotte, NC 282142 beds, 1 bath, 1,137 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $93,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 672 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,137 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 06125106
- Zillow Home ID: 6175122
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6219 Tuckaseegee Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Toddville Road, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49% greater than in Charlotte, and 116.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Toddville Road home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Toddville Road home values.
- 6213 Tuckaseegee Rd Charlotte, NC$104K211,464
- 6301 Tuckaseegee Rd Charlotte, NC$133K311,337
- 6207 Tuckaseegee Rd Charlotte, NC$84K311,092
- 6307 Tuckaseegee Rd Charlotte, NC$88K321,316
- 6218 Tuckaseegee Rd Charlotte, NC$91K311,172
- 6201 Tuckaseegee Rd Charlotte, NC$90K311,350
- 6313 Tuckaseegee Rd Charlotte, NC$79K21732
- 6304 Tuckaseegee Rd Charlotte, NC$87K31.51,404
- 6300 Tuckaseegee Rd Charlotte, NC$170K32.51,685
- 6306 Tuckaseegee Rd Charlotte, NC$77K21975
- 2921 Sheets Cir Charlotte, NC$109K321,276
- 6121 Tuckaseegee Rd Charlotte, NC$139K--32,317
- 2927 Sheets Cir Charlotte, NC$112K321,290
- 2935 Sheets Cir Charlotte, NC$126K321,626
- 2915 Sheets Cir Charlotte, NC$117K321,556
- Tuckaseegee Rd Charlotte, NC--------
- 6319 Tuckaseegee Rd Charlotte, NC$88K21887
- 2941 Sheets Cir Charlotte, NC$128K32.51,596
- 6312 Tuckaseegee Rd Charlotte, NC$101K311,176
- 6112 Tuckaseegee Rd Charlotte, NC$137K311,215
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.