622 Bath Hills Blvd, Akron, OH 443333 beds, 2 baths, 1,828 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a very quiet neighborhood, close to shopping with great highway access. As it is so close to the metro-parks, you can see deer year round. The neighbors are fantastic.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $183,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 576 sqft
- Granite countertops, Stainless Appl, Open Floor Plan, Good Lighting.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,828 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0500323
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35330660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 622 Bath Hills Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44333 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 98.1% less than in Summit, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44333 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44333 home values.
- 632 Bath Hills Blvd Akron, OH$174K331,784
- 616 Bath Hills Blvd Akron, OH$166K421,926
- 2762 Foxwood Dr Akron, OH$171K331,300
- 535 Woodbury Dr Akron, OH$260K433,632
- 608 Bath Hills Blvd Akron, OH$173K42.52,564
- 545 Woodbury Dr Akron, OH$294K42.52,944
- 525 Woodbury Dr Akron, OH$348K433,072
- 623 Bath Hills Blvd Akron, OH$169K321,950
- 2740 Foxwood Dr Akron, OH$253K42.52,366
- 617 Bath Hills Blvd Akron, OH$169K331,832
- 551 Woodbury Dr Akron, OH$280K42.53,060
- 515 Woodbury Dr Akron, OH$295K42.52,772
- 600 Bath Hills Blvd Akron, OH$153K432,632
- 2773 Foxwood Dr Akron, OH$180K432,676
- 2763 Foxwood Dr Akron, OH$168K322,688
- 505 Woodbury Dr Akron, OH$304K42.52,893
- 561 Woodbury Dr Akron, OH$307K43.53,170
- 590 Bath Hills Blvd Akron, OH$198K321,828
- 2732 Foxwood Dr Akron, OH$212K432,352
- 2705 Everest Cir Akron, OH$184K42.52,324
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.