- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
622 E Daisy St, Palm Springs, CA 922624 beds, 2 baths, 1,775 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $399,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 434 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,775 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 501580066
- Zillow Home ID: 18019068
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 622 E Daisy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92262 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.1% greater than in Palm Springs, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92262 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92262 home values.
- 642 E Daisy St Palm Springs, CA$392K321,793
- 602 E Daisy St Palm Springs, CA$392K321,588
- 623 E Lily St Palm Springs, CA$525K331,793
- 643 E Lily St Palm Springs, CA$377K421,949
- 603 E Lily St Palm Springs, CA$403K421,775
- 645 E Daisy St Palm Springs, CA$534K421,940
- 625 E Daisy St Palm Springs, CA$550K421,979
- 662 E Daisy St Palm Springs, CA$359K321,588
- 665 E Daisy St Palm Springs, CA$356K321,793
- 663 E Lily St Palm Springs, CA$333K321,588
- 624 E Lily St Palm Springs, CA$332K221,300
- 2915 S Sequoia Dr Palm Springs, CA$502K421,979
- 605 E Daisy St Palm Springs, CA$436K421,949
- 2925 S Sequoia Dr Palm Springs, CA$504K321,766
- 644 E Lily St Palm Springs, CA$374K321,793
- 604 E Lily St Palm Springs, CA$553K331,969
- 2905 S Sequoia Dr Palm Springs, CA$402K221,300
- 682 E Daisy St Palm Springs, CA$367K421,775
- 2935 S Sequoia Dr Palm Springs, CA$525K421,979
- 685 E Daisy St Palm Springs, CA$378K321,793
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.