- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
622 Ingraham St NW, Washington, DC 200113 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,934 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,785 sqft
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $449,500
- Price/sqft: $232
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,934 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3210 0056
- Zillow Home ID: 484059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 622 Ingraham St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Petworth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.3% greater than in Washington, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Petworth home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Petworth home values.
- 620 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$421K411,404
- 624 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$425K31.51,404
- 618 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$431K31.51,260
- 626 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$561K43.51,853
- 616 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$450K33.51,404
- 5235 7th St NW Washington, DC$420K41.51,318
- 614 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$434K321,404
- 5233 7th St NW Washington, DC$441K321,332
- 5231 7th St NW Washington, DC$412K321,332
- 612 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$419K511,404
- 5229 7th St NW Washington, DC$429K31.51,332
- 610 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$566K442,000
- Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$370K31.51,236
- Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$353K41.51,216
- Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$426K421,576
- 7th St NW Washington, DC$364K311,388
- 5227 7th St NW Washington, DC$433K41.51,368
- 647 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$365K311,240
- 608 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$466K311,116
- 5225 7th St NW Washington, DC$411K41.51,332
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!