622 N Edinburgh Ave, West Hollywood, CA 900485 beds, 6 baths, 4,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,611 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 29 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,064,500
- Price/sqft: $245
- MLS #: 14788327
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,340 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5527016026
- Zillow Home ID: 20786076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 622 N Edinburgh Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid City West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% lower than in Los Angeles, and 53.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid City West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City West home values.
- 628 N Edinburgh Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.25M321,552
- 618 N Edinburgh Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.27M311,730
- 632 N Edinburgh Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.25M321,547
- 612 N Edinburgh Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.22M221,586
- 638 N Edinburgh Ave Los Angeles, CA$919K321,272
- 608 N Edinburgh Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.28M321,638
- 615 N Hayworth Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.22M311,558
- 642 N Edinburgh Ave West Hollywood, CA$1.29M421,811
- 602 N Edinburgh Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.69M743,204
- 7961 Clinton St Los Angeles, CA$818K2--1,048
- 623 N Edinburgh Ave West Hollywood, CA$1.3M321,867
- 629 N Edinburgh Ave West Hollywood, CA$1.4M321,638
- 619 N Edinburgh Ave West Hollywood, CA$1.19M221,560
- 648 N Edinburgh Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.31M321,890
- 633 N Edinburgh Ave West Hollywood, CA$1.19M311,363
- 615 N Edinburgh Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.34M321,749
- 625 N Hayworth Ave APT 5 Los Angeles, CA$1.15M11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.