- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
622 N Van Buren St, Iowa City, IA 522453 beds, 2 baths, 1,534 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: May 2013 for $233,500
- Price/sqft: $152
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,534 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1010137009
- Zillow Home ID: 93860276
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 622 N Van Buren Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52245 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 600% higher than in Iowa City, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52245 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Iowa City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52245 home values.
- 620 N Van Buren St Iowa City, IA$140K2--616
- 511 Ronalds St Iowa City, IA$172K211,360
- 630 N Van Buren St Iowa City, IA$226K1--1,564
- 515 Ronalds St Iowa City, IA$181K311,160
- 512 Church St Iowa City, IA$202K221,372
- 508 Church St Iowa City, IA$249K4--2,052
- 516 Church St Iowa City, IA$303K3--1,520
- 631 N Van Buren St Iowa City, IA--21.5--
- 520 Church St Iowa City, IA$168K31.51,355
- 520 Church St Iowa City, IA$185K3--1,359
- 429 Ronalds St Iowa City, IA--21.51,890
- 429 Ronalds St Iowa City, IA$222K4--1,890
- 510 Ronalds St Iowa City, IA$282K332,369
- 714 N Van Buren St Iowa City, IA$211K6--1,682
- 621 N Van Buren St Iowa City, IA$274K3--2,048
- 516 Ronalds St Iowa City, IA$184K41.51,424
- 524 Church St Iowa City, IA$213K3--1,570
- 619 N Johnson St Iowa City, IA$174K4--1,458
- 617 N Johnson St Iowa City, IA$183K5--1,664
- 621 N Johnson St Iowa City, IA$172K3--1,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.