- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
622 Scott St, Baltimore, MD 212304 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,080 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $163,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 0 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 0856A012
- Zillow Home ID: 36534251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 622 Scott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21230, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% lower than in Baltimore, and 96.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 21230 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21230 home values.
- 624 Scott St Baltimore, MD$171K421,440
- 620 Scott St Baltimore, MD$174K--11,358
- 626 Scott St Baltimore, MD$141K--11,248
- 618 Scott St Baltimore, MD$179K211,358
- 616 Scott St Baltimore, MD$156K--11,348
- 628 Scott St Baltimore, MD$184K--11,800
- 614 Scott St Baltimore, MD$153K--11,304
- 630 Scott St Baltimore, MD$145K--1986
- 612 Scott St Baltimore, MD$180K321,328
- 632 Scott St Baltimore, MD$190K421,316
- 610 Scott St Baltimore, MD$185K--21,372
- 608 Scott St Baltimore, MD$181K31.51,372
- Scott St Baltimore, MD$153K--11,304
- Scott St Baltimore, MD$174K--11,358
- Woodward St Baltimore, MD$149K--1.5960
- Carroll St Baltimore, MD$157K--2798
- 606 Scott St Baltimore, MD$182K--11,372
- 627 Wyeth St Baltimore, MD$123K21804
- 625 Wyeth St Baltimore, MD--22912
- 629 Wyeth St Baltimore, MD$137K33804
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.