- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
622 Stacy St, Raleigh, NC 276073 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1998 for $192,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1086 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,546 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 079411551768000
- Zillow Home ID: 6427849
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 622 Stacy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wade, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.5% lower than in Raleigh, and 72.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wade home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wade home values.
- 618 Stacy St Raleigh, NC$384K--22,548
- 626 Stacy St Raleigh, NC$395K--2.52,187
- 614 Stacy St Raleigh, NC$267K--21,335
- 630 Stacy St Raleigh, NC$289K221,572
- 619 Stacy St Raleigh, NC$272K--1.51,232
- 623 Stacy St Raleigh, NC$324K--2.51,690
- 606 Stacy St Raleigh, NC$366K421,763
- 2921 Barmettler St Raleigh, NC$315K--32,030
- 2922 Barmettler St Raleigh, NC$315K321,365
- 627 Stacy St Raleigh, NC$338K--2.52,060
- 634 Stacy St Raleigh, NC$360K--2.51,856
- 602 Stacy St Raleigh, NC$237K--11,734
- 3020 Mayview Rd Raleigh, NC$241K--11,440
- 620 Stacy St Raleigh, NC$206K11800
- 633 Stacy St Raleigh, NC$278K321,418
- 615 Stacy St Raleigh, NC$297K31.51,400
- 3018 Mayview Rd Raleigh, NC$293K--21,379
- 600 Stacy St Raleigh, NC$243K--11,306
- 940 Beaver Dam Rd Raleigh, NC----1.5--
- 2917 Barmettler St Raleigh, NC$312K--1.51,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.