622 W Craighead Rd, Charlotte, NC 282063 beds, 1 bath, 1,343 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- One story brick home with beautiful mature trees & neighborhood sidewalks
- Large, sunny breakfast room
- Formal dining room
- Living room with built-in shelves
- Screened in porch for your summer enjoyment
- Wood burning fireplace for those cool evenings
- Ceiling fans in living room & all 3 bedrooms
- Split bedroom plan, one bedroom is on opposite side of home with huge walk-in closet
- Energy efficient windows & storm doors
- Pull down attic stairs & a basement with washer & dryer connections. Currently there is a working washer/dryer for your use (Note: This is not calculated into the rent. Should either machine break they will not be replaced by company)
- Home is 1,343 sq. ft. with blinds throughout
Close to everything - minutes to Graham St. & North Tryon. So much shade with all the mature trees, tons of yard for children or cookouts. Sidewalks in neighborhood.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Hardwood Floors, Garage, Carport, Fireplace, Porch & 2 Huge Walk in Closets
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,343 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111757275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 622 W Craighead Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sugaw Creek-Ritch Ave, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.8% higher than in Charlotte, and 390.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sugaw Creek-Ritch Ave home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sugaw Creek-Ritch Ave home values.
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292