This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $62-72K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $7.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Charlotte is $9,370.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $10.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Charlotte is $15,207.
Price / Tax History
- One story brick home with beautiful mature trees & neighborhood sidewalks
- Large, sunny breakfast room
- Formal dining room
- Living room with built-in shelves
- Screened in porch for your summer enjoyment
- Wood burning fireplace for those cool evenings
- Ceiling fans in living room & all 3 bedrooms
- Split bedroom plan, one bedroom is on opposite side of home with huge walk-in closet
- Energy efficient windows & storm doors
- Pull down attic stairs & a basement with washer & dryer connections. Currently there is a working washer/dryer for your use (Note: This is not calculated into the rent. Should either machine break they will not be replaced by company)
- Home is 1,343 sq. ft. with blinds throughout
Close to everything - minutes to Graham St. & North Tryon. So much shade with all the mature trees, tons of yard for children or cookouts. Sidewalks in neighborhood.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- All time views: 803
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Hardwood Floors
- Porch & 2 Huge Walk in Closets
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,343 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111757275
Sell your home on Zillow
Neighborhood: Sugaw Creek-Ritch Ave
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sugaw Creek-Ritch Ave market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49.2% greater than in Charlotte, and 450.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sugaw Creek-Ritch Ave home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!