This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- One story brick home with beautiful mature trees & neighborhood sidewalks
- Large, sunny breakfast room
- Formal dining room
- Living room with built-in shelves
- Screened in porch for your summer enjoyment
- Wood burning fireplace for those cool evenings
- Ceiling fans in living room & all 3 bedrooms
- Split bedroom plan, one bedroom is on opposite side of home with huge walk-in closet
- Energy efficient windows & storm doors
- Pull down attic stairs & a basement with washer & dryer connections. Currently there is a working washer/dryer for your use (Note: This is not calculated into the rent. Should either machine break they will not be replaced by company)
- Home is 1,343 sq. ft. with blinds throughout
Close to everything - minutes to Graham St. & North Tryon. So much shade with all the mature trees, tons of yard for children or cookouts. Sidewalks in neighborhood.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Views: 791 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Hardwood Floors
- Porch & 2 Huge Walk in Closets
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,343 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111757275
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $62-72K.
Neighborhood: Sugaw Creek-Ritch Ave
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sugaw Creek-Ritch Ave, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.9% higher than in Charlotte, and 394.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sugaw Creek-Ritch Ave home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sugaw Creek-Ritch Ave home values.
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.