6220 Bayshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 336115 beds, 7 baths, 6,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $1,740,000
- Price/sqft: $278
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 775 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 198
- Lot width: 181
- Parcel #: 1359090000
- Zillow Home ID: 45069441
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6220 Bayshore Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballast Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.2% less than in Tampa, and 124% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
- 6218 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$984K52.53,346
- 6227 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL--Studio--1,116
- 6225 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$339K321,620
- 6223 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$284K321,369
- 6229 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$248K121,452
- 6221 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$280K211,457
- 6216 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$1.28M52.52,598
- 6222 S Kelly Rd Tampa, FL$220K321,544
- 6224 S Kelly Rd Tampa, FL$131K21970
- 6220 S Kelly Rd Tampa, FL$135K211,346
- 6226 S Kelly Rd Tampa, FL$379K432,368
- 6219 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$228K211,046
- 6218 S Kelly Rd Tampa, FL$113K21970
- 6231 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$670K432,980
- 6223 Bayshore Blvd # 0 Tampa, FL$310K------
- 6216 S Kelly Rd Tampa, FL$114K21970
- 6217 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$237K311,092
- 6214 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$1.86M33.54,072
- 6233 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$2.21M565,438
- 6228 S Kelly Rd Tampa, FL$165K21970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.