6221 Marsden St, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $83,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 411264700
- Zillow Home ID: 10416585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6221 Marsden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wissinoming, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% greater than in Philadelphia, and 100% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wissinoming home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wissinoming home values.
- 6219 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$91K----1,200
- 6223 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$106K----1,200
- 6225 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$68K311,152
- 6217 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$86K3--1,200
- 6227 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$75K311,152
- 6215 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$85K311,200
- 6218 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$106K311,440
- 6229 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$79K311,152
- 6216 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$101K31.51,440
- 4615 Mckinley St Philadelphia, PA$93K311,280
- 6216 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$99K321,440
- Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$99K311,440
- 6231 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$80K311,152
- 6214 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$105K311,440
- 6213 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$106K31.51,200
- 4613 Mckinley St Philadelphia, PA$110K31.51,280
- 6224 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$81K21770
- 6233 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA$80K311,152
- 6212 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$93K311,440
- 6226 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$76K21770
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!