6221 SE Ash St, Portland, OR 972155 beds, 3 baths, 2,431 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $464,900
- Price/sqft: $191
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,431 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: R230767
- Zillow Home ID: 53923397
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6221 Se Ash Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Tabor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.3% less than in Portland, and 96.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Tabor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Tabor home values.
- 122 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$489K532,261
- 136 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$332K21941
- 123 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$400K321,325
- 6239 SE Ash St Portland, OR$484K332,286
- 106 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$748K43.53,443
- 115 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$266K211,181
- 206 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$403K321,615
- 102 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$480K42.51,986
- 103 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$498K513,235
- 6226 SE Ash St Portland, OR$412K321,834
- 218 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$332K211,526
- 6234 SE Ash St Portland, OR$388K421,740
- 222 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$374K431,426
- 50 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$502K532,680
- 42 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$567K742,506
- 35 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$448K422,072
- 136 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$327K21861
- 238 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$495K22.51,959
- 148 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$368K211,278
- 124 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$362K411,392
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!