6222 Jeffrey Rd, Richmond, VA 232264 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,445 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,199 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 152 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,445 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7677383752
- Zillow Home ID: 12345391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6222 Jeffrey Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.1% less than in Henrico, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23226 home values.
- 6224 Jeffrey Rd Richmond, VA$200K31.51,435
- 6220 Jeffrey Rd Richmond, VA$197K31.51,435
- 6226 Jeffrey Rd Richmond, VA$253K32.51,912
- 6218 Jeffrey Rd Richmond, VA$226K321,701
- 6223 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$266K321,525
- 6225 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$243K31.51,654
- 6221 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$258K321,513
- 6219 Jeffrey Rd Richmond, VA$283K522,735
- 6217 Jeffrey Rd Richmond, VA$238K31.51,904
- 6228 Jeffrey Rd Richmond, VA$259K31.51,435
- 6227 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$232K31.51,435
- 6228 Jeffrey Rd Richmond, VA$233K321,435
- 6216 Jeffrey Rd Richmond, VA$224K31.51,435
- 6219 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$258K321,435
- 6221 Jeffrey Rd Richmond, VA$229K31.51,435
- 6229 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$262K31.51,482
- 6218 Dustin Dr Richmond, VA$227K31.51,435
- 6223 Jeffrey Rd Richmond, VA$269K32.52,113
- 6217 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$210K31.51,513
- 6214 Jeffrey Rd Richmond, VA$258K311,513
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.